Click a category to learn how you can be involved.
- Without the aid of willing clinical participants like you, new drugs would be impossible to develop. Strategia can help you or a loved one find clinical trials that meet your particular medical needs.
- By partnering with Strategia, you can aid our efforts to create new, affordable treatments for you and other patients in the future.
- Some promising indications for development may be outside your company’s key strengths. Strategia offers a team of global experts that can support your efforts and develop them into a viable therapies.
- Our customized teams of experts can focus your drug development programs by ensuring that new therapies move through the R&D process quickly and efficiently. In the process, we can lower costs while increasing the probability of success.
- Strategia offers a high level of flexibility in its industry partnerships. We are available to partner on some, or all, of the drug development process as your company sees fit.
Academic Institutions and Community Hospitals
- As a hospital staff member, you work hard every day to treat patients with difficult, life-threatening diseases. You and your colleagues have a special understanding of what new therapies are needed for patients, and Strategia seeks to learn from your input.
- For each new therapy under consideration, Strategia creates a customized team of researchers, investigators and key opinion leaders (KOL)—people like you—who know patients and understand their needs. We invite you to be a part of our network.
- Strategia can transform your drug development ideas into action. Starting with your suggestions and research, our experts can fast-track development for you, arranging testing at your institution or others.
- The process of growing a small startup into a viable company means spending millions of investment dollars in infrastructure and a management team, consuming valuable funds that could otherwise be spent on drug development. Strategia can help minimize expenses by taking on those logistical challenges for you.
- Finding the right drug candidates for investment can be difficult. Strategia has its finger on the pulse of emerging therapies worldwide, thanks to our global network of scientists, drug developers, hospitals, patients, business leaders, and strategists. Let us pair your funding with new promising therapies that can developed quickly and efficiently.
- With our extensive background in pharmaceutical R&D and our global network of experts, we have the experience to develop new agents in the most efficient way possible.
- As a scientist, you’re in a unique position to identify new compounds and technologies that can have a major impact on patient health. Developing them for commercial use, however, is an incredibly daunting task. Strategia can help.
- Let us take on the development process for you via our global network and partners. For each new project, we build a dedicated R&D team with expertise that matches the needs of your particular compound, ushering it quickly and efficiently through clinical trials and commercialization.
- By partnering with Strategia, you can focus on what you do best—academic and medical research—and let us take care of the rest.
Drug Research and Development Experts
- For each of Strategia’s projects, we create a diverse and customized R&D team, pairing researchers and investigators with funders, medical facilities, and experts in the pharmaceutical field.
- Join us in our efforts to bring emerging therapies to patients in need. Together, we can connect you with exciting new R&D opportunities and make new, affordable, life-improving medications available to patients around the globe.
- Since we tailor each team to the needs of a particular treatment or disease, we are constantly looking to partner with experts who have specialized expertise in a wide range of fields, including:
- Drug research and development
- Cellular biology and biologics manufacturing
- Drug substance and drug product production and manufacturing
- Analytical method development
- Clinical trial strategy and execution
- Data management
- Medical writing
- Regulatory submission/approval
- Product commercialization